05.01.2014

Layla - Mermaid Spell

I planned to show you my December haul today but I have yet to take some photos, so I'll show you a gorgeous holo instead! :)
This is the first nail polish that I'm showing you from my swap with Aly.
Layla Hologram Effect Mermaid Spell is a wonderful light blue holographic nail polish.
Application was ok, I didn't use any special base coat (actually I didn't use any base coat at all :D ). It dries quick.
You can see 3 coats on my nails, without top coat.
Hope your Sunday is terrific! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

44 комментария:

  1. волшебно красивый голографик!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It's beautiful! I tried my Layla holo with an ordinary basecoat and that didn't work :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! The first two layers were not so good, but the third gave a good coverage :)

      Удалить
  3. Actually I expected it would have been not very easy to apply (I read something about that, I still have to try my Layla holos), probably wearing no base was a good thing!
    Here the weather is simply depressing (not just for swatching purposes), I need some sunlight!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. The first two layers were patchy, but the third was ok :).
      We have the same weather issues :/... I had 11 days of holidays and I've seen the sun only on the last day of them! I planned to swatch 2 kilo of untrieds :D. No luck. As for this holo, I swatched it in November, if I'm not mistaken :)

      Удалить
  4. Love holo nail polishes! And this one totally rocks!:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This is SO pretty!!!! I wish we had Layla in Serbia :((

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. This holo looks even nicer than the gosh one to me :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. being italian, i am a big fan of layla. really good quality and unique lacquers. i also am becoming a big fan of your blog, i find it so cute and nice! i subbed, now i wait for you in my little friendly corner! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. This is the first Layla nail polish that I've tried :). Thank you and welcome to my blog! :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...