19.02.2014

Eveline MiniMAX #811

Today's nail polish is a lovely blue creme Eveline MiniMAX #811.
I got it from Zana (thank you, dear! :) ).
Application and drying time were great.
This polish was opaque after 2 coats, but I used 3 coats for my swatches (without top coat).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Remember I told you in my previous post that I was going to judge the swimming competitions? Well, I was one of the judges, but also I was proposed to take a part in the competitions and I agreed :). By the way, it was Ukrainian swimming tournament in Masters class (Masters class means the competitions for adult swimmers. Here in Ukraine you can take part in Masters competitions when you're 25 years old and older. I will be 25 this year, so I can take part in such competitions). If you follow me not for a long time you might not know that I used to be a swimmer, but I quit intensive trainings a few years ago. So, on the competitions my age group was 25-29 years old, I swam my favourite discipline - 50 meters breaststroke and I won (on the pic below you can see my medal :) ). Ok, now I feel old officially :D.
Thank you for reading!

58 комментариев:

  1. beautiful color, I have it in their collections,
    congratulates :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. wow congrats dear :*
    i thought that eveline looks familiar, the color is really great, glad you like it :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It looks gorgeous on you :)
    Congratulations and well done Irina ^.^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Congrats on your win, that's awesome! And the color of this polish is gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. That's a nice shade of blue!
    Congrats on the medal, that's really amazing!!! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. It looks great, especially in the shadow. Pretty nails.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Congratulations - that amazing, considering your old age hahahhahahaha - you are not even close to being old, you know ;)
    I LOVE this exact shade of blue, and they tend to flock in mucollection, they have a magnetic effect on my credit card ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Congratulations!!!

    It's very beautiful shade of this blue polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. шикарный лазурный оттенок!
    Ирин, поздравляю с победой и медалью, респект!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Love blue polishes and this one's gorgeous:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Beautiful polish, everything looks just so amazing on your nails!! And congrats to your win, such a lovely medal!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Congratulations to your win! :)
    the polish is gorgeous :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. OMG, how "old" are you!!! :-) ;-) Congratulations, beautiful medal! :-)
    This colour is really a beauty! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. 25-29 is so "NOT old" :D congrats on your medal dear!!
    BTW gorgeous blue you're wearing here. Love your pics!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Many congrats Irina! Breaststroke...my Achilles' heel...I'm a freestyler :D

    This polish looks amazing...is that a subtle shimmer I'm seeing?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much, Ilaria! My Achilles' heel was a backstroke :).
      I don't remember if this polish had a shimmer, I need to look closer at the bottle in the sunlight ;)

      Удалить
  16. Ah, I forgot to add: it's great to see a Polish brand in another country :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. This bottle travelled from Croatia to Ukraine :). But in Ukraine Eveline nail polishes are also available :)

      Удалить
    2. I didn't know. I'm always happy when I see Polish products sold in various countries. Congratulations on the medal too :) My son loves swimming and swimming pools :)

      Удалить
    3. I wish we had more Poland brands here :).
      Thank you! Swimming is the best :)

      Удалить
  17. What a beauty. This is one of my favourite blue shades. :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. Congratulations to your win .

    This nail polish looks really great :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. You have a brilliant blog, I love all of your nails.

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, your questions can be found here http://www.nailsxo.com/2014/02/26/liebster-award/ along with the rules :) drop me a comment once completed, I'd love to read the q&a :) xx

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...