07.02.2014

Zoya - Storm

Hi girls!
I'm sorry I was MIA, but my life became a bit confused these days. All I can say, it's unbelievable how everything can be turned upside down within one day...
If you wonder about my January haul, I can honestly tell ya that I didn't buy a single nail polish last month. It happened unintentionally, but I have too much unswatched/untried nail polishes anyway.
Ok, today I want to show you super gorgeous nail polish Zoya Storm.
I got it in the swap with Jelena and I love this polish so much :).
Storm is a black nail polish with holographic particles. It was a part of the Ornate Collection.
Application and drying time were great.
For my manicure I used 2 coats. Storm is very glossy and smooth on its own, that's why I didn't apply a top coat.
Unfortunately my camera and winter sun are not best friends for a holo nail polish, but I added a blurry shot so you can get the better idea of how it looks in RL.
Have a good weekend everyone and appreciate all you have right now! :)

P.S. Happy Birthday S.! <3

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

68 комментариев:

  1. даже на зимнем солнце этот голо очень красив!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Aaaaaw this is absolutely beautiful! Zoya really knows how to make stunning scattered holo nail polishes!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. it's really super gorgeous, just as You said. it looks like some precious stone ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I hope you are ok. <3
    It's very gorgeous shade and you photos are amazing. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Storm, as any other Ornate-Zenith-still to come Zoya holo polish, is a real stunner. I couldn't do anything but spending time staring at my nails!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love it!
    I hope that you land on your feet after having your world turned upside down <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I so hope you are OK - and nothing terrible happened in your life <3
    I LOVE this polish and ask myself: why don't you own that...?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Очень красивы лак)))
    Просто невероятный)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I really love storm. I want to have him since two years.
    <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I love Storm...actually I love all the scattered holos Zoya has released. Last year's Storm is to die for.

    Cheers!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Storm became one of my favourite polishes of all the times :)

      Удалить
  11. Hi Irina. I guess you're from Russia? I'm from Poland, not so far away ;) Anyway Zoya's nail polish looks fabulous here :) All these glitters and with no sparkles too, they look so different yet stunning.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Ответы
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately sunny days happen rarely in winter here :/

      Удалить
  13. This looks gorgeous, the sparkle is completely stunning! Hope everything gets sorted out :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...