07.03.2014

Flormar Spring & Summer 2012 #438

Flormar #438 from the Spring & Summer 2012 collection is a blue creme nail polish.
The color is simply amazing! I saw this nail polish in the store, but every time I thought I'll buy it next time :). In the end I got this polish as surprise in the swap with Jelena (thank you!).
I didn't have any problems with application and drying time.
It took 2 coats for opacity. No top coat on my pics.
Have a relaxing weekend!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

34 комментария:

  1. очень красивый, обожаю такие оттенки)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. lovely color... just this morning i was at flormar and i'm so mad and disappointed because they don't have any of the new polishes :P

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I hope you'll get new polishes in your shop soon ;)

      Удалить
  3. ooooo, that's a really nice blue. I love your pics! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What a perfect medium blue - looks so good on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I was wondering if to buy it too :) It's pretty :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Great shade, to wear alone on nails and perfect for nail art! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...