20.03.2014

Random Comparisons

I found a few similar (no dupes though) shades in my stash and decided to show them to you.
Maybe someone will find this post useful :).


So here we go :).
Index finger: Zoya - Aurora (3 coats)
Middle finger: Kiko #255 (Viola Microglitter) (2 coats)
Ring finger: Zoya - Storm (3 coats)
Pinkie finger: Flormar Glitter GL10 (2 coats)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Index finger: China Glaze - Ruby Pumps (3 coats)
Middle finger: Orly - Star Spangled (3 coats)
Ring finger: H&M - Blue My Mind (2 coats)
Pinkie finger: Eveline MiniMAX #811 (2 coats)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Index finger: China Glaze - L8R G8R (3 coats)
Middle finger: Shaka - Hologram Green (3 coats)
Ring finger: Chanel - Particuliere (2 coats)
Pinkie finger: Golden Rose Paris #110 (2 coats)

Sunlight. Without flash.

40 комментариев:

  1. Wow I never realized that Shaka green looked similar to CG L8R G8R!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Shaka VS China Glaze? O.O Are you telling me I own some sort of dupe of a polish from that amazing holo collection? <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Great comparation. I love the most the holo polishes!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. And Essie, Leading Lady is a bit similar to China Glaze and Orly, red nail polish with glitter soaked in gelly... China Glaze and Chaka look as if it was 90% the same nail polish :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, only Shaka has a stronger holographic effect than China Glaze :)

      Удалить
  5. отличная сравнялка, спасибо)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Love Zoya Storm, but Flormar Glitter GL10 is so silimilar and cheaper, so I will probably pick Flormar :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Flormar dries a bit gritty, but a layer of top coat solves this problem ;)

      Удалить
  7. I agree H&M and Eveline are almost same colour.
    And I guess I want Zoya - Aurora so much :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Perfect blogpost with all these beautiful swatches! :-) The Zoya polish is gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Great article, so many gorgeous nail polishes wow! My favourite has to be Shaka - Hologram Green, it looks so so nice!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Zoya Storm is one of my favorites. It is gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Like them all but the zoya ones the shimmer is so pretty :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. No really true dupes but very useful post :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. great post, you made me wonder if i can found something like this in my stash :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Signing Žana :)
    I have Flormar i Ruby, but I want Auroru :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...