18.03.2014

Vollare (Love Is In The Air :) )

Vollare is another nail polish that I got from Taya. If I understand correctly, nail polishes from this brand don't have names and even numbers, so it's just a lovely berry red creme polish :).
Application and drying time were ok. I used 3 coats for my manicure.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.
On top of Vollare nail polish I applied cute angel nail water decals that I got from KKCenterHK and finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.
What do you think? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.
You can get these nail water decals here for 2,54 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2015).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

36 комментариев:

  1. Color is nice but with that decals? Wow, it look awesome:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It looks gorgeous on you. And those water decals are so cute. :) Unfortunatelly Vollare polishes don't have names or numbers (well, some do, it depends), which is not that nice, because they have few very gorgeous shades. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. OH Volare is a gorgeous red - just like I love a red :)
    It's cute with the decals :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. That nail polish looks really amazing and the decals are lovely :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Nice shade of red. All in all, beautiful manicure. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. That color looks amazing on you! And the decals are the cutest :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Nice red :-) And water decals are crazy cute! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. It's super cute with the decals :)
    Not names nor numbers? That's really odd :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. omg, how cute those water decals are *.*
    the color looks great too :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Ответы
    1. Besides I don't know how you do that but every single polish looks great on you and you're precise at painting :)

      Удалить
    2. Thank you so much! ;D Here I used nail water decals, I can't paint such a beautiful design on my nails freehand :)

      Удалить
  11. The decals are awesome, make me smile! That intens red is gorgeous <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. The water decals are so cute. That red is so shinny :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...