03.05.2014

April Haul

As I promised, here is nail polish-related post :).


In April I bought Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away!, Maybelline Vintage Leather #210 and Nogotok Sugar Effect #14. I also got Flormar quick dry top coat (I like this one, I just finished my previous bottle) and Kiko gel look top coat (thanks to my aunt :) ).


I got Essie Lots Of Lux for review from KKCenterHK.


Last month I won 4 Catrice Sand'sation nail polishes from the Luxury Lacquers LE at the Rainbowify Me Birthday giveaway. Marianne also sent me yummy Danish, Swedish and Finnish chocolate :).
Thank you so much, Marianne! :)


Nail polishes that I won: Sandhopper, PLUMbeach, It's A PINKini World and Waikiki Peach.


Hope you have a good weekend!

38 комментариев:

  1. I am so glad that the Catrice polishes arrived safely, and I hope you enjoyed the chocolate :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Amazing bottles! Cannot wait to see them :) the Essie and Catrice above all!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I'm drooling looking at the Catrice collection. The green sandy is the only one of this series I have and purple with fuchsia look promising too :) I'm curious about the Nogotok :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Ира, с отличным пополнением лаковой коллекции!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Oh, those Catrice polishes look interesting - can't wait to see your swatches!
    Great post and haul!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Essie and Nogotok polishes look amazing to me. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Nice haul! :-) I love all those blues, but I'm also curious to see all Luxury Lacquers :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. gorgeous polishes, think i need some of them ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Oooh, nice stash additions! Those Catrices look especially lovely.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...