15.05.2014

Depend Holographic - Denim Blue (#2032)

Do you like holos? As for me, I love them! :)
Depend Holographic Denim Blue (#2032) is a blurple holographic nail polish. I got it in the swap with Aly.
Application and drying time were good.
The holographic effect is pretty strong (stronger than it looks on my pics :) ).
For my manicure I used 3 thin coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

40 комментариев:

  1. I have this one and love it :) still haven't swatched it though :/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I like that! In fact, I liked a lot from Depend's holo series :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Amazing shade and holo effect *_*
    I've been sent some Depend too and definitely need to try them out <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. дымчато-голубой - мм... прелесть, обожаю такие сложные оттенки, да еще голо))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I see the holo effect is really visible. At least you have some sun, there's a lot of rain in Poland and some territories may be flooded. When it comes to holos, I like them, this one looks nice :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I made these swatches few weeks ago. We have some sun mixed with rains :)

      Удалить
  6. Pretty blue and the holo effect looks stunning in the sun! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Holos? Oh, yes, I adore them! And this one is beautiful! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Who doesn't like holos :)
    Looks so pretty.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I love the bluish/silver color! It looks amazing in both the sun and the shade :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...