29.06.2014

DB cosmetic Professional Line #175 + Patriotic Dots

DB cosmetic Professional Line #175 is a yellow nail polish with silver shimmer. It reminds me of lemons :).
This nail polish comes from the Spring-Summer 2012 Collection.
Application and drying time were average.
On my nails you can see 3 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Yesterday we celebrated Constitution Day and I made dotticure in the colors of Ukrainian flag :).
I used Nogotok Neon #06 for the dots.

Sunlight. Without flash.

46 комментариев:

  1. Wow, I'm not a huge fan of yellows but this one looks so so pretty. Great color combination with the blue one :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Yellow is not my colour, but this one with shimmer looks very nice, it will be perfect for summer and tanned hands and fingers! :-) Nice patriotic dotticure! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I love the look of this! That shimmer wow! Lemons indeed :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Yellow polishes are not my cup of tea, but I like the shimmer in this one. Lovely dotticure!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What a nice shade of yellow! These dotts are extremly cute ♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. That yellow looks so cool on you. I love it with the dots too! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wow, what a great looking yellow nail polish :) If I saw it in a store, I'd grab it for sure. Great shade and shimmer, I like it a lot. The dot job great done too :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I like how shimmery this sunny yellow is - and the dots completes it so well, it's extremely pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Looking good with 3 coats! I love yellow, and this shimmer is just gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. солнечный оттенок! и горошек симпатично смотрится)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Stunning Irina. Love the dots of course :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. that's weird! I don't like it solo but i love it with dots :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Шикарный лак)) С дизайном вообще круто!)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Oooh, the shimmer in this one is really nice--don't often see yellows with so much silver/white shimmer in them.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...