12.06.2014

Essie - Lots Of Lux

Let me show you absolutely amazing blue textured nail polish :).
It's called Essie Lots Of Lux and it comes from the Encrusted Treasures Collection. I got this polish from KKCenterHK.
Lots Of Lux applies nicely and dries quickly.
I used 2 coats for my swatches (note: in RL the color looks a bit darker than it appears on my swatches).

You can buy Essie Lots Of Lux here.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2015).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.



Last weekend I was judging and also participating in the open Ukrainian swimming Cup in Masters class (I already told you about Masters before, but if you forgot Masters class means competitions for adult swimmers who are 25 years old and older). I won my favourite 50 meters breaststroke and also our team won medley relay, yay! :)


 *Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

46 комментариев:

  1. My oh my... it is lovely indeed! :)
    I didn't know Essie has texture polishes :p

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. лак роскошный)
    и с победой!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I have to think about this Essie. It looks great in your photos :) Pretty :).
    Congratulations on the medals. My son loves medals :D He trains judo and being a 7 year old he collects them and has 5 :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Congratulations to the gold medals, that is sooo cool!!
    And wow, even if I normally do not really like textured polishes, this is a beauty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Congrats on the medals! I was never a good swimmer :-s

    I love the look of this polish, so pretty and what a blue :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Congratulations! I like to watch swimming competitions, although I am not a good swimmer.

    And this polish is absolutely beautiful. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Didn't know you were a great swimmer! Congrats! And love that Essie polish, it's just gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Congrats! Love swimming as a sport discipline:) I like watching it, but I'm not good at swimming at all;)
    And this polish's amazing! First Essie polish that I really loooooove!:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I love this colour!
    The blue shade looks perfect in combination with the subtl sparkles :)

    xx julia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Congrats on your latest success!

    I knew I should have picked this one. I found it half price two months ago while I was on vacation, but damn I didn't have 3G connection abroad so I couldn't check the web :(
    It's stunning!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I hope you'll find this polish at half price again ;)

      Удалить
  11. Well, that polish is absolutely gorgeous and so sparkly,that's it - I'm in love! Congrats on your medals ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Gosh, this polish is so amazing. I wanted it, but it was never available here. :/
    Congrats on winning. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. I love blue polishes, I love texture polishes so this one is so gorgeous! :D
    And congrats! :)

    BTW kkcenterhk told me that they don't send polishes :/ well, maybe just not to me ;p

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! :)
      I don't know, maybe they don't ship nail polishes to your country :(

      Удалить
  14. Congratulations Irina :)
    Nail polish looks great on you as always.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. congrats :D and this is an amazing polish :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...