21.06.2014

Famous Nail Addict - Jewelled (over Deborah Shine Tech #23)

Famous Cosmetics is also a new brand to me. Their nail polish line is called Nail Addict.
The nail polish that I want to show you today is Jewelled. It is a mix of silver, blue and hot pink glitter in a clear base.
Drying time is quick.
I used 1 coat of Jewelled + top coat over Deborah Shine Tech #23 for the photos below.
Thank you Zana for sending me this polish! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

It sparkles like crazy! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

40 комментариев:

  1. Look at that, that looks really cool! Great glitter!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh my, this looks gorgeous! I love it! So much sparkly and jewellery-like :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. WOW, that really is glitterly and beautiful in the sun!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh wow! This is gorgeous! Really love it on your hands, suits you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This looks amazing! Stunning combination :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Ответы
    1. I think if I'd wear this glitter on its own I'd need 2 coats for opacity :)

      Удалить
  7. Very nice. looks like a sand effect nail polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This is a new brand to me, too. Love the finish, though, even if it's glitter :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'm glad you like it ;). It seems it's a British brand

      Удалить
  9. Love the mix of glitter! It's quite unique :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Ответы
    1. Thank you! And also thank you for sending this polish to me! :*

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...