03.07.2014

Avon - Fire Cracker

It's been a while since the last time I showed Avon nail polishes on my blog.
When Avon came up with the Gel Finish line of course I had to try it :).
I picked Fire Cracker - an orangey red creme nail polish. Weird that there's no name of the polish printed on the bottom of the bottle like all my other Avon nail polishes have (instead of the name there's a code printed on this one).
I have no complaints about application. Drying time is quick.
Fire Cracker is good pigmented and very glossy.
For my manicure I used 2 coats without top coat.
What's your experience with Avon Gel Finish nail polishes? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

32 комментария:

  1. I have all the shades of Gel Finish and they are all so pretty and glossy. Amazing :)
    The quality is a bit different in the two lightest shades - they need more coats for full opacity.
    I didn't try this one yet :p

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. very pretty! and these polishes are really glossy! I've tried Royal Vendetta, but I have 2 other in my helmer waiting :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is such a gorgeous shade and looks like perfection on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Wow! It's amazing! :) I like how it looks on your nails.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. these are great and this is a lovely shade

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Классический красный))))
    о таких лаках уже много читала ,много свотчей видела, но у меня в окружении нету ни одного конса, что бы заказать.)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Мне повезло иметь соседку-консультанта :)

      Удалить
  7. Wow, what a neon, very glossy indeed :) I don't have any Avons in my collection.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I LOOOOVE this one, so super summer-y, feminine and beautiful!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I'm not a red girl but I must say this gel-like polish looks great! So glossy on its own <3
    I've never tried any Avon out so far, I wish I could sooner or later.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Wow this is a stunning colour, I really like it. I did have it on my radar - but I'll be getting it now.

    I've got two, Marine Blue and Envy. I've only tried the blue and thought it was really good. Been impressed with it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. looks good on you, this is very cheerful red color :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Теперь и у меня есть этот красавчик! На вас изумительно он смотрится!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...