13.08.2014

Born Pretty Holo #11

Another gorgeous holo? Yes, please! :D
Born Pretty Holo #11 is an awesome purple holographic nail polish. The rainbows are so strong! <3
The bottle contains 6 ml of polish.
Application and drying time were fine.
For my manicure I used 3 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

You can buy this polish here. Check out Born Pretty Store website, they have a lot nail art and beauty products to offer.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off your order.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

58 комментариев:

  1. OMG I've just fainted ;) Wow wow wow :) I think that says everything. Stunning holo!
    I've seen news on TV about the Russian so-called help going to Ukraine. Eh:(.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! :)
      Russia would better leave Ukraine alone... :/

      Удалить
    2. I feel he will be a president there forever :/

      Удалить
  2. They are so amazing! Really need to buy one some day... Gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I love the way this polish turns warm on you, it's somehow cold and darker on me! They're so intriguing when they change according to one's complexion :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Amazing polish. I definitely need to try some holo from bornpretty. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. You keep showing those gorgeous holo :p
    I have 3 polishes from BPS and they are all amazing. This one is on my wishlist ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Изумительно красивый голографик)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It's stunning! It looks amazing in the sunlight :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I really love BPS holos, they have a great formula and an amazing holo effect! I think this one was the first I picked!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. The holo is amazing, the flame super strong congratulations!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. How cute looks this nail polish and your nails are amazing :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Really amazing! :-) I'm happy to have it too :-) It looks beautiful on your nails :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. This looks absolutely stunning in the sun! Plus it is the perfect shade of purple! I love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...