01.08.2014

July Haul!

It seems I didn't show haul posts for a long time... So here is my July haul! :)


I bought Orly Miss Conduct and Fancy Fuchsia, Maybelline Bleached Neons #244 and Golden Rose Color Expert #21.


Also I bought few more Flormar Jelly Look nail polishes: Palm Coast Teal (JL11) and Pale Eucalypt (JL13).
Flormar Ridge Filler base coat and Rimmel Stronger base coat and strengthener are results of a dusty hunting :D.


Ukrainian nail polishes:
Nogotok Sugar Effect #08
M.A.G Fluo Mix #225
Myriam Nail Color Supreme #99


I received few products for review from Born Pretty Store: stamping polishes, nail water decals and holographic nail polish Born Pretty Holo #11.


Ruby Wing - Kitten Heels I received for review from KKCenterHK.


And also I haven't showed on my blog yet a Birthday present that I received from dear Aly :-*.
The polishes are:
Kiko #497
Kiko #530
Misslyn #597


Have a nice weekend! :)

42 комментария:

  1. woooow!
    I love Fancy Fuchsia - one of my favourites pinks, I want to see Mag! :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I love Fancy Fuchsia too :). I'll try to show M.A.G nail polish soon ;)

      Удалить
  2. Ooh nice haul! The Kiko polishes look really pretty, as does the holographic one from Born Pretty Store! The orange M.A.G. polish looks really cool as well!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. my haul wasn't so nice, i didn't get many polishes this month :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Прекрасные покупки и посылки))
    Наклейки с украинским флагом просто чудо *__* Теперь и мне они нужны :3

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Я хочу сделать патриотический маникюр ко Дню Независимости ^_^

      Удалить
  5. I see many nal polishes I like a lot: the holo, Ruby Wing, the purple Kiko, blue sandy, two Orlys (I have Miss Conduct too, review will show in my blog soon), minty Flormar... I'm waiting for reviews :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Love the Flormal Jelly look ones, I was about to get them all *_*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Great haul and M.A.G Fluo Mix #225 looks interesting :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. :-* back! I'm really eager to see that MAG, looks so peculiar. I'm interested also in the Maybelline bleached neon (I saw the display in our stores but wasn't 100% sold on them), I'd love to see Flormar Jellies, too. Great haul ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Perfect colors, but Orly and Pupa is the best :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! That's not Pupa, that's Ukrainian brand Myriam in the bottle very similar to Pupa :)

      Удалить
  10. You sure did got a whole bunch of gorgeous shades. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...