22.08.2014

M.A.G Fluo Mix #225

M.A.G Fluo Mix #225 is a neon orange nail polish with matte white bar glitter and also big and small hex glitter.

Sunlight. Without flash.

The consistency is odd, though this polish is sheer. I decided to layer it over white creme so on the photos below you can see 4 coats (!) over white :).
Drying time was regular.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And this is how 4 coats (+ top coat) look on its own :).
I am thinking that maybe it would be better to show today's nail polish on the Halloween :D.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

38 комментариев:

  1. Hehe cursed by 4 coats as well - we've all been there ;-)

    I like this one both on its own and layered over the white base. Definitely a Halloween style polish for sure :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Haha, I had a laugh with the Halloween :D
    It's a bit weird on its own and I prefer it over the white. It looks lovely on the white. Interesting :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I definitely prefer it over white, but it's cool to see what it looks like on its own too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Какой необычный!!!Понравился! маникюр чудесный)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. The colour is amazing, but...4 coats??? Too much for me! :(

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love it over white - it's a pow-wow summer polish :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. 4 coats after white? it looks nice, but that formula... no way :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Must say it's an amazing polish!! Hard work I read, but lovely!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I like it on white, it's a beautiful summery polish! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. the colour is genius! but for me it would be perfect without the bar glitter :) it's because i don't like that kind of pieces ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I know I keep on saying I hate glitters but I had a crush on speckled polishes and I'm starting to love their white version too. And I love this one sooo much *___*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. it looks so much better on its own, i love the look *.*

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...