20.08.2014

Nail Water Decals From Born Pretty Store

I got this super awesome football nail water decals from Born Pretty Store (there're also available sets for many other countries, not only for Ukraine! :) ).


For this manicure I used Kiko #391 and added a bit of glitter Orly Here Comes Trouble on my tips.
Then I placed football players on my index and ring finger and football ball on the middle finger. On my pinky I placed a World Cup trophy :D. It's not pictured on the photos, but on my thumb I placed Ukrainian flag :).
I finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.



If you're searching for nail water decals or other nail art products check out Born Pretty Store.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off your order.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

22 комментария:

  1. wow I think these waterdecals look great!
    And the manicure you made with they looks beautiful as well ;)

    xx julia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ha ha, lovely! You're a football fan :) Great project :)
    I keep fingers crossed for Ukraine. Peaceful and calm Ukraine with no bad things happening.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. You really like football Irina :)
    Love your shiny grass and i think it makes this mani a little bit girly :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh wow I do like football and these decals are perfect! I really like the fact you've used a green base colour - perfect :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. LOL if you read my blog post about Born Pretty Store spamming yesterday evening you will undstand that I don't say anything pretty about these decals .D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yeah, spamming is not a good thing... But I really love these decals :D

      Удалить
  6. I'm not really a football fan, but the manicure looks really nice! All water decals that I bought/got from Born Pretty Store worked good and I was happy with them :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I am not a football fan but this manicure looks amazing and I like that you added the glitter, it cheers up the hole manicure!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...