02.09.2014

Stamping With Nail Polishes From Born Pretty Store

I got a set of 4 stamping polishes (the set also includes a stamper and a scraper) from Born Pretty Store.
The colors of the polishes are yellow, red, black and white. Each bottle contains 5 ml.


So on the photos below you can see few manicures that I made with the polishes from the set :).
I never tried special nail polishes for stamping before and I must say these ones worked much better than the regular nail polishes :).
Probably, to stamp yellow flowers over green base was not the best idea... But I like how subtle the flowers look in this manicure :).





If you're searching for nail art products check out Born Pretty Store.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off your order.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

44 комментария:

  1. Stamping! I love stamping. I have fun doing this. Do you like stamping?
    I guess the special nail polishes can be better. I have white Konad for stamping and it works great, but many Essies can do it well too and some Golden Rose ones... The zebra, panther and splatter stamps are cute, flowers too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I like stamping too, but I need more practise ;)... Of course, Konad should be better :)

      Удалить
  2. забавные и веселые дизайны)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Неплохой набор) Все понравились кроме желтого. Я бы даже заказала себе)
    Но после того как я узнала о Mundo de Uñas, для меня другие лаки для стемпинга померкли.. Только эти лаки фиг достанешь(((

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Я думаю на другой подложке желтый выглядел бы лучше :)

      Удалить
  4. Nice colour and nice stamping! :-) I like them.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Классные дизайны получились!:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Now that is pretty cool. I love the colors and patterns. My girls are all into their nails and art.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I'm glad you found polishes you like using for stamping!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Love all your design! My favourite is the last!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. last stamping is the best :D I love this method of nail art and I use regular polishes :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Love the last design, but all of them look amazing! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. love that splatter design, and those polishes don't look bad at all :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. The first and the last one are definitely ma favourite here *___*
    I've recently tried proper stamping polish myself too and I must say I got way more decent results than with ordinary nail polishes too. :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. very pigmented and nice :) third and fourth are my favorite manicures :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...