25.10.2014

Flormar - Palm Coast Teal

Flormar Palm Coast Teal (JL11) is a green creme nail polish. It belongs to the Jelly Look collection, but doesn't look like a jelly at all :).
This polish looks more green in RL. I tried two cameras, but none of them captured the color correctly :(.
The brush is very comfortable. Application and drying time were ok.
I used 2 coats without top coat for the photos below.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

52 комментария:

  1. My very favourite color, it's gorgeous and shiny!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ух какой он яркий и красивый *___*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. совсем летний, на солнце прекрасен:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Wow, that looks good! I think I had this in my hands in a Flormar shop on my latest vacation. I was unsure about the jelly part though so I didn't buy it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. yeah this type of color photographs more blue, but love the color :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Ще один розкішний відтінок) Дуже красиво, дуже сонячно та яскраво!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It's a very pretty polish and looks good on you :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. It looks something inbetween blue and green on my screen. Not really gelly, you're right, still lovely :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. It is gorgeous - and I'm happy to hear that 2 coats are enough :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Nice colour! I'll look for it next time I'll pass by Bologna's store!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. gorgeous *.*
    these kind of colors are particularly hard to capture :/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. потрясающий цвет! очень красивый!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. These jellies are amazing, I need to grab a couple of them next time.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...