18.10.2014

Ruby Wing - Strawberry Shortcake

Today I want to show you another awesome color changing nail polish that I got from KKCenterHK.
Ruby Wing Strawberry Shortcake is gold holographic and pink glitter in the shade that turns to a reddish pink in the sunlight. This polish is super sparkly and also it smells strawberry :).
Application and drying time were ok.
On my nails you can see 3 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

You can buy Ruby Wing Strawberry Shortcake here.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2015).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

48 комментариев:

  1. Oh lala - this is gorgeous and blingy - where is the party!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. SO cute! I love the effect! The colours of the glitter are really nice, so pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. looks wonderful, sparkly, shiny- I like it so very much :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Love the name and the colour. have something similar on my toes at the moment :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This one looks great :-) I love it and the smell is to die for :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Strawberry smell and the sparkle must be very good combo in real life :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. OMG Irina this nail polish calls my name! Fantastic nail polish <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. солнечные лаки невероятно эффектны)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. It's so sparkly! Love those Ruby Wing polishes, haven't got any yet!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! You should try color changing nail polishes, they're so fun to play with ;)

      Удалить
  10. Якщо чесно, він мені якось більше в баночці, ніж на нігтях сподобався.
    Але до якогось вечірнього виходу "в світ" буде дуже навіть круто!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. really nice glitter! :D i like glitters but removing it is tragedy :p

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. I've got a few Ruby Wing polishes in my WK: color changing + scented combo is impossible to resist :D I really like this one on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. есть у меня пару солнечный! я их обожаю) Ваш экземпляр очень интересный и красивый!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Мне тоже нравятся лаки, которые меняют цвет на солнце :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...