14.11.2014

Essie - Smokin' Hot

Essie Smokin' Hot is a creme nail polish that was released in A Winter’s Tale Collection. The color is difficult to describe, it is a mix of grey, taupe and purple.
I got this polish in the swap with Jelena last year.
Application and drying time were fine.
On the photos below you can see 2 coats without top coat (Smokin' Hot is very glossy on its own :) ).
Photos are made almost one year ago, oops :D.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

32 комментария:

  1. what a beautiful shade, the mixture of purple and grey- I really like it <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Actually it's not my kind of shade, but I like it on you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I didn't use to like browns, but I started to like the darker ones - and I think this one is very pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. у эссиков такие красивые сложные оттенки - обожаю!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. It's not really my kinda colour but I love how it looks on you - very good :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. who cares when the photos were taken once the nail polish is so pretty XD i like it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I love this color! :) I must paint it soon. ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Дуже красивий, кавовий відтінок)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I'm in love with these shades, they're super classy IMO <3
    It looks amazing on you, even if it's not blue :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...