15.12.2014

Holiday Nail Water Decals From Born Pretty Store

Hi everyone! :)
Today I want to show you two manicures that I made with nail water decals from Born Pretty Store.

First I want to show you Christmas nail water decals. There're plenty patterns available in the store and they're currently on sale for 0,99 $ :).
I applied nail water decals over Golden Rose Color Expert #47 and finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.
Overall I have no complaints. The water decals are easy to use and they look awesome. Don't you agree? :) 


And a thumb :).


Unfortunately I'm a bit (a lot! :D ) late with Halloween manicure, but if you're looking for nail water decals for the next Halloween or you like spooky manicures any season you might like these Halloween nail water decals :).

http://www.bornprettystore.com/4pcs-nail-water-decals-stickers-halloween-cool-witch-patterns-bop084-p-5670.html

I applied nail water decals over Golden Rose Color Expert #21 and sealed my mani with a top coat.


If you're searching for nail water decals or other nail art products check out Born Pretty Store.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off your order.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

36 комментариев:

  1. I love both the Christman and Hallowe'en decals! So cute :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. The decals are very cute - and I LOVE <3 that blue <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. i love water decals too! Next to the stamps it's my favourite nail art :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Water decals are so easy to use plus they look so cool! :D

      Удалить
  4. wow, these decals are wonderful, especially those for Christmas- I love them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Cute decals and lovely nail polishes, I like them both :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. First manicure is sooo cute <3 You have gorgeous nails Irina :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. У коралового лаку дуже приємний тон, такий яскравий і романтичний)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Haha that reindeer and santa, awesome! Very cute, both of them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Hi!! Wanted to wish you a happy new years eve and all the best for 2015! <3 <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much dear Miriam! :) I wish you all the best in 2015 too! :*

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...