21.01.2015

Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away!

Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! (from the Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear line) is a blue creme nail polish.
This is the first Sally Hansen nail polish that I've tried and I like it :). But I recommend you to use the base coat because Blue Me Away! may stain your nails.
Application is good. This polish dries quick.
For my manicure I used 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Blue Me Away! reminded me a bit of Essence Let's Get Lost, but they are definitely not dupes :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

34 комментария:

  1. wow these swatches look great :)
    Thanks for sharing your honest opinion with us!
    I Always love to read your articles and the photo's you made look lovely as well <3
    Xx julia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Looks good on you :)
    I intended to buy this one, don't know why but i didn't :/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It looks gorgeous on you! You really suit it :-)

    I can never tell which blues will stain and which ones won't!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! :)
      Well, I can tell only after they already stained my nails ;D

      Удалить
  4. Ух ты, какой сочный голубенький!:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I love this bright blue - and it looks so good on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I remember that Let's Get Lost! stained my nails. I don't have this Sally Hansen, but it looks very well.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! If I remember right Let's Get Lost didn't stain my nails :)

      Удалить
  7. What a nice colour!! Makes me think of summer ♡

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Шикарний відтінок) Я взяла собі червоний лак з цієї серії - тепер чекаю, щоб спробувати)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Дякую! Я більш за все хотіла спробувати Pacific Blue, але так ніде його і не знайшла :(

      Удалить
  9. I used to owe same shade from Elegannce Polish (: Looking at this makes me miss it :(

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...