14.02.2015

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

Happy Valentine's Day! ♥
China Glaze Ruby Pumps is a typical Christmas red, but I think it's also a nice red for Valentine's Day :).
Ruby Pumps is a red jelly nail polish with gorgeous red glitter. I got this polish long ago in a swap with Jelena.
Application and drying time were good.
I used 3 thin coats and a layer of top coat for my swatches.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

42 комментария:

  1. This looks so gorgeous!! It reminds me of Dorothy's shoes in The Wizard of Oz, the name fits it perfectly! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Pretty polish, elegant and sexy without being vulgar.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. so rich and fantastic shade of red, looks spectacular on the nails :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. You made such beautiful swatches of this gorgeous classic from China Glaze!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful! I think it is perfect for St. Valentine's Day :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Дуже подобаються желейні лаки з глітером) Він так красиво просвічується і виблискує *.*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. wow this is just the perfect manicure to wear on your nails today!

    I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day! <3
    Julia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. It really is such a wonderful polish. Stunning :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I love this polish, even if I wear it only on Xmas time! it's perfect for Valentine's day too though, you're right!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. один из самых красивых у чайников :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I love this polish! The subtle glitters are so beautiful :) xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. every woman should have bottle of ruby pumps in its collection, it's really timeless red :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...