09.02.2015

Misslyn #597 (Fata Morgana)

Hi girls! :)
Last week I started an Instagram account. You can find me @irina_zebra_nails :).

Today on my blog a German nail polish from Italian friend (thank you very much, Aly! :-* ).
Misslyn #597 (Fata Morgana) is a lovely blue shimmery nail polish.
Application was good. This polish dries quick.
On my nails you can see 3 thin coats without top coat.
Do you like it? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

38 комментариев:

  1. OOOHHH what a gorgeous blue - and the shimmer is so beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. In the sun it reminds me a liiiiitle bit of Essence - Over the rainbow (which is more purple), but that's probably because of the shimmer - it's similar. But in the shadow....it totally looks like that gorgeous shade of blue that I'm trying to find but can't (or I can, but it's ridiculously expensive). In one word - bluetiful! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Какой удивительно красивый синий *___*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Lovely blue, I think it's very 'you' nail polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow what a gorgeous blue and I love the shimmer :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. That is a beautiful colour and the shimmer is really great looking!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I love this blue shade on your nails!
    Your nails look just very pretty! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. nice one, that pink reflection on the second photo looks great :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...