30.03.2015

Sexy Nail Water Decals From BPS

I thought Color Club Paris White would be a good base for the sexy nail water decals that I got from Born Pretty Store some time ago :).
These water decals were easy to use, I have no complaints about the application.
I finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.
How do you like the result? :)



http://www.bornprettystore.com/cute-dresses-water-decals-nail-stickers-decoration-p-16742.html

If you're searching for nail water decals or other nail art products check out Born Pretty Store.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off your order.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

28 комментариев:

  1. Какие классные слайдеры!!! Супер маникюр! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Чарівно)) Ніколи не пробувала робити манікюр з аткими наклейками))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Дякую! :) Вони дуже прості у використанні :)

      Удалить
  3. great article, I really enjoy it ;)))) have a nice day :))))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. hahaha I don't know that I would wear them tho XD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Excellent technique! I loved the base color Color Club Paris White

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...