23.03.2015

Something Girly :)

Good evening ladies! :)
In today's post I want to show you a manicure that I made with cute nail water decals from Born Pretty Store.
I applied water decals over a blue creme nail polish Kitty Nails #10 (swatches coming soon) and sealed my manicure with a top coat.
I didn't have problems with application of water decals and the result you can see on my nails :).
What do you think?



http://www.bornprettystore.com/pumpkin-flower-stick-water-decals-nail-stickers-decoration-p-16743.html

If you're searching for nail water decals or other nail art products check out Born Pretty Store.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off your order.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

30 комментариев:

  1. Decals is such an easy and fun way to spice up a mani :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. They are really cute - and I look forward to Kitty Nails #10, it's gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Як ніжно і делікатно *__* дуже подобається!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. The perfume bottle and lipstick decals look really cute!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...