04.04.2015

Avon - Polished Plum

Last month I got two Avon nail polishes from the Stardust line and today I want to show you one of them :).
Avon Polished Plum is a dark purple textured nail polish with a sparkly glitter (I see gold, pink and purple).
Application was great, I even didn't have to do a clean up afterwards. Drying time was quick.
As for longevity, I had this polish on my nails for 5 days.
Polished Plum is good pigmented. I used 2 thin coats for my manicure.
Overall I am very happy with this purchase :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Here is a quick comparison with Golden Rose Holiday #58.

Sunlight. Without flash.

38 комментариев:

  1. Oh, it's stunning, and I can imagine how much more it would sparkle with a top coat...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ох, какой же он красивый *___*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Gorgeous textured nail polish! I like the Golden rose too :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Looks great on you. I got all of these and the ones I've tried so far, I've found to apply great :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Oh, when I saw the first picture I thought about the GR...and then scrolling I found your comparison :D Definitely different, and very pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Aly! I should had wrote in the title of the post about сomparison ;)

      Удалить
  6. красивый, на опишный алькатрас похож :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Good comparison!
    But... Isn't it the twin of "Alcatraz...Rocks" by OPI?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! From what I've seen on the net they seem to look similar, but I don't own this OPI to make a comparison :)

      Удалить
  8. Ого, а баночка яка в них раптова!))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Так :), у них всі лаки з серії Sturdust в таких ;)

      Удалить
  9. This is probably the most beautiful color of the Stardust collection! I bought a couple of shades for a swap but nothing for my collection and I regret this choice a lot. :(

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. this one is really, really awesome <3
    now i want that gr #58 :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. oh I thought it would be much more similar to GR one :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Before I've bought Polished Plum I also thought they might be very similar :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...