18.04.2015

Avon - Teal Glitter

Avon Teal Glitter is my second pick from the Stardust line. Few weeks ago I have already showed you a gorgeous purple - Polished Plum :).
Teal Glitter is a teal textured nail polish with sparkly blue, green and gold glitter.
The brush is very comfortable. Application and drying time were great.
On my nails you can see 3 thin coats (though 2 thicker coats might be enough).
I read that some girls had problems with staining, but I used the base coat and didn't experience this problem.
I think Avon did a really good job with the Stardust polishes. Teal Glitter is surely one of my favourite textured nail polishes :).
Hope you have a good Saturday! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

56 комментариев:

  1. This is such a pretty one. I really love it too :-D

    Have you seen the new Mineral Crush textures Avon release, they are pretty good too :-D I did like the Stardusts :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What a perfect combo of blue, gold and green glitter! :)
    Nice swatches! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. So pretty! I love all the colors in this glitter texture polish! The bottle design is really nice too... Like a jewel! I need to get some of these Avon textures!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Avon Stardast nail polishes are really cool, you should try them :)

      Удалить
  4. I don't have Avon polishes but I love them so very much- awesome!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Aaaaaw this is really gorgeous! I have a ton of textured nail polishes but I can't get enough of them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I like the way this one glitters - it's so beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This one is truly gorgeous and I think it's the prettiest of this series.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. i love it! :) and i've seen that new textured colours are coming in Avon :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. It's very pretty! I have a similar one, and I love it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. This one is incredibly beautiful! I have a similar one by Shaka but it's not as sparkly as this Avon!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. This brand is on my wishlist now! What a beauty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I love Avon nail polishes, you should try them :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...