15.05.2015

Born Pretty Holo #12

Born Pretty Holo #12 is a green holographic nail polish. The holo effect is strong.
This is my second Born Pretty holo polish and I can say they're truly amazing! <3
I didn't have problems with application and drying time.
On my nails you can see 3 coats without top coat.
Have a nice weekend!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

You can buy this nail polish here.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off from your order on the Born Pretty Store.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

54 комментария:

  1. Він шикарний)) Пробувала в такому ж форматі їхній дуохром - закохалась...

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Дякую! Мені їхні дуохроми також дуже подобаються! :)

      Удалить
  2. Love this nail polish and I can't understand why I've never bought it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Обожаю чих голографики))) Они невероятно красивые)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Yes, Born Pretty Holos have strong rainbows. I don't have this one, looks nice :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What a gorgeous holo. It looks amazing :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. It is really amazing, I love BPS holo polishes :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This looks amazing, the holo is so fantastically strong! I am still yet to try BPS polishes but they look fantastic! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I love this one! It's probably my favourite BPS holo!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...