10.05.2015

Holo & BPS studs

Hi everyone! :)
For this manicure I used Golden Rose Holographic Color #103 and mixed multicolored studs that I got from Born Pretty Store.
I didn't have any particular design in my head, but I liked the final result :).


The box contain approx. 300 studs. The studs are tiny and they lay flat on the nails. There are neon and pastel multicolored rhombus, square and round studs in the box, so they can be used for many manicures :).
Have a good evening! :)


You can buy studs here for 2,86 $.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off from your order on the Born Pretty Store.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

40 комментариев:

  1. I like the holo nail polish! And the colored studs give a very interesting look to this manicure! ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I love the kind of gradient effect you created with the studs, it's a beautiful mani!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I like how you placed them, they look cute. Lovely holo polish as well!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I love your idea for using studs- whole mani looks really gorgeous :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hi dear, what a colourful holo!!! Very pretty =)
    Have a serene evening,
    kisses
    Marghe

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hi, thank you very much! Have a good evening too! :)

      Удалить
  6. Those studs are great--love how you arranged them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Pretty holo and nice studs. Love mani :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. love these studs, they look great over silver holo :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Beautiful base colour and the studs are so cute! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. This mixed multicolored studs are excellent, I think I need it!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...