05.05.2015

Odri Ice Cream #05

Odri Ice Cream #05 is a light blue jelly nail polish with big hot pink and silver hex glitter and also small blue and pale pink glitter.
This nail polish might look cool layered over a light blue creme, but I decided to wear it on its own (slightly visible NL doesn't bother me :) ).
Application and drying time were ok.
For my manicure I used 3 coats + top coat.
Thanks for looking! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

42 комментария:

  1. It's really pretty and looks great on you. I don't mind this either because I like these finishes and types :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I like the way the glitter kind of swim in the polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I like it very much, very outstanding and beautiful :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It really is super pretty - an ocean of glitters :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I don't know this brand, but this nail polish looks super cute, I like it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Cute effect, the glitters seem to swim in a beautiful lake (or swimming pool :D)!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. В мене є біле морозивко з цієї серії) дуже милий лак)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This is such a cute glitter! I love how soft and squishy it looks on your nails and I love the colour of both the base and the glitter! Its too dreamy :D xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Hi Irina! What a pretty glittery nail polish!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...