26.06.2015

Avon - Limoncello (+ comparison)

Avon Limoncello (from the Gel Finish line) is a yellow nail polish with a very pretty subtle shimmer.
Application and drying time were ok.
I used 2 coats without top coat for my swatches.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

I compared Limoncello to Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine (from the old Colour & Go line). They are not dupes, but if I had to pick only one I'd pick Limoncello because Essence nail polish applies more streaky.

Sunlight. Without flash.

40 комментариев:

  1. Красивый солнечный лак)) И классно, что хватило двух слоев. Надо и себе его поискать)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Somehow i don't like it on my nails but I do on yours :) that's wierd ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It looks beautiful. I love how it shimmers in sunshine.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Both are really pretty - real sunshine polishes!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I am not a big fun of yellow but I love to wear this colour on my nails. Stunning look Irina :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. love limoncello, one of my favorite avon shades :D
    interesting how at the time when i got this essence i almost hated the color, but now i'm absolutely in love with it ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. What a pretty yellow! It is a very good thing that it is easy to apply! ♡♥♡

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. It's a pretty yellow and that shimmer is so lovely :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I've got one very similar yellow from h&m (very old one with some kind of wooden cap) but it needs 3 coats, so I think this avon's one is perfect ;) I love this shimmer

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I saw the photos on Instagram some days ago and I have to say that it's a really lovely yellow!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...