18.06.2015

Born Pretty #205

Today I'll show you Born Pretty #205 nail polish from the Born Pretty Store.
The bottle has a "Holo Polish" text on it, but don't let it fool you because there is a gorgeous multichrome nail polish inside :). This nail polish shifts from purple to bronze and to green.
Application was good. Drying time was regular.
For my swatches I used only 1 coat over black creme (without top coat).

Sunlight. Without flash.

The black nail polish that I used is Ados Extra Long Lasting #520. It is opaque in 2 easy coats and it's very glossy :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

You can buy Born Pretty #205 here.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off from your order on the Born Pretty Store.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

46 комментариев:

  1. It's the same one I've also picked, isn't it gorgeous? I love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What a pretty nail polish! Stunning!!! *_*
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. The shift is really great, it looks like the black is a perfect underwear!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. awesome shift and you took really good pictures Irina :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. this shade looks great! I'd love to wear this nail polish myself someday :)
    Such a special color, I really love it <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Amazing iridescent polish - wonderful :-D

    I never understand why some companies call iridescent polishes 'holo' lol ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. симпатичные эти малыши БП :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Beetlejuicy :) i like this multichrom effect :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. What a pretty shift!! And pictures, as always!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...