14.07.2015

Kiko #644 (Blu Mare)

Kiko #644 (Blu Mare) is a blue textured nail polish. It was a part of the Sugar Mat Collection.
I got this polish in a swap with Aly almost 2 years ago and I used it several times already, but I don't know why I didn't show it on my blog earlier... Anyways, this nail polish is really amazing! <3
Application and drying time were excellent.
On my nails you can see 2 coats.
Thanks for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

42 комментария:

  1. Love the color, love the texure, love this polish! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It's really gorgeous. I do like a texture :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ответы
    1. Thank you! I understood what you wrote even without translator :D

      Удалить
  4. Everythig looks great on you! haha :-) Gorgeous colour!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Miriam! :) On your nails also everything looks great! ;)

      Удалить
  5. I have this one - it's a great textured polish, it has a great shade and finish.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. In my humble opinion, this is the best shade Kiko has ever made!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. great colour and texture, I love this sugar effect :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. lovely color, the finish is a bonus, love it .D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I have it and you're right - it's really amazing! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...