13.08.2015

Color Club - Blue Heaven

Hi girls! :)
Today I want to show you Color Club Blue Heaven. This nail polish was released in the Halo Hues Collection.
Blue Heaven is a gorgeous light blue holographic nail polish.
Application was good, I didn't use any base coat. Drying time was fast. I was surprised by the longevity, I had this beauty on my nails for 4 days :).
Here I used 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

58 комментариев:

  1. So beautiful! I have it too ;-) Color Club holos are the best <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It is such a beautiful polish - both Halo Hues collections were amazing <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I love the entire range of Halo Hues-polishes. They're gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Який дискотечний)) Шикарно виглядає!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. great collection, I have Beyond and Harp On It and I want rest of all collection :-P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Color Club holos leave me speechless, they are perfect!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Can't go wrong with Color Club holos. This one is lovely.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Amazing! I had the purple one, blue one, Kismet and the pink one.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Ааа, потрясающая голография!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Wow! It's really blue heaven. :) I would like to have whole Halo hues collection. <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I'd like to wear this myself one day. I think the quality of this polish looks great as well, Love the swatches that you made for this post! this holo polish is just heaven!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. You have photographed this so so perfectly, my gosh you photo's are stunning! You have a skill for photographing holo's! I don't have this polish but it certainly one I'd love to add to my collection in the future :) xx

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...