27.09.2015

Golden Rose Wow! #22

It is still sunny and as hot as in summer in my corner of the world so I'll show you a bright pink shade today :).
Golden Rose Wow! #22 is a lovely pink creme nail polish. This is the first nail polish from the Wow! line that I've tried. The bottle is tiny and contains only 6 ml of polish :).
Application was ok and drying time was quick.
On my nails you can see 2 thick coats without top coat.
Did you try Golden Rose Wow! nail polishes? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

32 комментария:

  1. That is wow indeed. :D Looks great. I'm so jelous at weather where you life. All we have here are clouds, rain and crazy wind.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! :) We have sunny and very hot summers and cold and grey winters (I just try to make swatches on the sunny days :))

      Удалить
  2. This is really WOW material - I love how bold, bright and girly it is!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What a sweet polish :) And no, I didn't try any from that line yet :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It looks great, I love these kind of shades of pink!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...