08.09.2015

Nogotok Spicy Sugar #01

Hello everyone! :)
I haven't shown my nails for a long time here. At first I was busy... and then I was lazy :D. In the second half of August I went to Germany where I visited my boyfriend ♥. I plan to share some photos of the trip on the blog too :).
But now back to nails! :) This summer Ukrainian brand Nogotok released Spicy Sugar Collection that consists of textured nail polishes with colorful particles. I bought three nail polishes from this collection and today I'll show you the first one.
Nogotok Spicy Sugar #01 is a very pale yellow textured nail polish with yellow, orange and green particles.
I didn't have problems with application and drying time. The longevity was good also.
On my nails you can see 2 coats.
What do you think? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

38 комментариев:

  1. Oh, I missed your posts. ;) When I saw photos, at first I was like "hmmm?" but now the more I look at it, the more I like it.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I missed blogging! :) I also started to like this nail polish more and more after some time ;)

      Удалить
  2. That is a super textured polish, very pronounced.
    I look forward to your photos from the trip too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Good to see you! :-D

    It's a really nice polish, I do love these sort of textures :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Красивый и очень милый песочек:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. it's nice to see you again :)
    and I like this polish and I even have got something alike from polish brand - wibo ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Hi dear, I'm glad to see a new post by you! It's very interesting this textured nail polish!
    Kisses

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It reminds me of Kiko's collection Cupcakes. I was wondering where you have been :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, I thought of Kiko Cupcake collection too! ;)
      I had been to Germany through the Poland by the way ;D

      Удалить
  8. This reminds me of the inside of a yummy cake :P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I have a few of those cute textures polishes (different brand though). Don't wear them often, but how lovely they are!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. It looks very nice and very textured and I love textured nail polishes! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. looks something that belongs on cupcakes ;)
    i like it :D
    glad to see you back :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. The little orange and green particles give it a very special and particular effect! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Is it weird that I wanan lick that polish. It looks yummy :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Such a unique and interesting polish, very pretty! :) xx

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...