05.10.2015

Nogotok Daisy Summer #05 (over Golden Rose Wow! #22)

Hi girls!
In September I already showed you two Nogotok nail polishes from the Spicy Sugar Collection and now I want to show you Nogotok nail polish from the Daisy Summer Collection that was also released in summer :).
Nogotok Daisy Summer #05 is tiny and small matte white hex glitter, medium blue hex glitter and white flower shaped glitter in a clear base.
Application required a bit of fishing for the flowers, but it was not a problem :).
For my manicure I applied 1 coat over Golden Rose Wow! #22 + a layer of top coat.
Have a good beginning of the week!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

30 комментариев:

  1. Oh wow what a gorgeous topper. Looks great over the GR :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It's such a cute topper with these flowers :) I like it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. WOW Daisy Summer is amazing!!!! I love it!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. How pretty is this top coat? And I love the colour you used as a base!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...