19.10.2015

Nogotok Gel Gloss #11 (+stamping)

Today I want to show you Nogotok nail polish from the Gel Gloss Collection that was released this year. The Gel Gloss nail polishes come in regular (12 ml) and mini size (6 ml) bottles. I already tried few polishes from this collection and I liked them all :).
Nogotok Gel Gloss #11 is an orangey coral creme nail polish. The color looks the most realistic on the bottle shot :).
This nail polish applies nicely, have a good drying time and dries to a very glossy finish.
For my swatches I used 2 thick coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

I stamped with Golden Rose Rich Color #16 and stamping plate RuiZ05 that I bought from Born Pretty Store ages ago. I finished my manicure with a layer of matte top coat.
Thanks for looking! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

32 комментария:

  1. Nice orange and it also look great with the matt top coat!
    The stamping are very cute specially the one with the smiles :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What a funny nail art... it reminds me the summer time =)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Хехех, со стемпингом так прикольно :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It's such a happy color, and the stamping makes it even happier LOL

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Lovely summer color, makes me happy!! Cute stamping as well :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. amazing shade indeed and I love your stamping nail art :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. love your stamping, love the color in matte version :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Nice colour and I love the stamping designs - cool :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...