07.12.2015

Essence - Turn The Lights On!

Hi everyone! :)
I am sorry for such a long break, but my computer broke and I couldn't blog anymore :(.
Some swatches and most of the bottle pics (including today's nail polish) are still on the hard disc of the broken computer... But I hope to get them out of it :).

Essence Turn The Lights On! (Soft Metal from The Gel line) is a pale mint nail polish with a lovely subtle shimmer.
Application was ok. Drying time was regular.
For my swatches I used 2 coats without top coat.
Thank you for reading!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

26 комментариев:

  1. Nice to see you back! Hope you could restore the swatches! Btw this nail polish is very pretty =)
    Kisses

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I couldn't restore them yet :(

      Удалить
  2. It is great to see you back! I hope you get to get everything out of the computer :) x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I was wondering where you've been... Pretty polish!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. YAY she is back!
    I love this polish it has that shiny pearl feel to it!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This one is gorgeous Irina! Thank you for the swatch. :) <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I hope you manage to get your pictures extracted :) and nice color :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It's very nice and I think that it's perfect for winter and holiday manicures! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I hope you can recover all your pics!!!! This polish is quite pretty, sometimes Essence uses weird names for their finishes (soft metal?).

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Aly! I agree with you about Essence weird names :D

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...