28.01.2016

China Glaze - There's Snow One Like You

Hi everyone!
It's been a long time since my last blog post, but now I am back :).
I believe it's better late than never, so I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! :D

Today I want to show you China Glaze There's Snow One Like You. It is a white textured nail polish with white matte hex glitter. This polish looks like snow on the nails :).
There's Snow One Like You was a part of the Happy HoliGlaze Collection.
To be honest I expected application to be very difficult, but it was ok :). Drying time was regular.
I used 3 thin coats for the photos below.
Thank you for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

30 комментариев:

  1. I think it's so weird that you either love it or hate it. I'm definitely in the first group :) it looks so interesting and unusual that you make me want it ;)
    and it's great that you're back! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. классный, зимний красавчик :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Welcome back Irina! Glad you're posting again :) This polish is certainly an interesting one. It's perfect because it looks like snow (we just had a blizzard here) but I'm not sure I'd like it on my nails for work or anything. I definitely like the polish more on other people than myself!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Welcome back and Happy New Year to you too ;)
    You have chose a very particular nail polish to swatch. It has an interesting look!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I think it looks great. I think I would touch my nails all the time if I wore it :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. It is really textured, looks kind of fun and very much like snow on your nails!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It really looks like snow! My jaw has dropped because it's a very unusual looking polish!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much, Aneta! This nail polish is really unusual ;)

      Удалить
  8. Welcome back! I'm not sure how I feel about textures like this but it doe really look like snow nails! I think its kinda cool :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. С возвращением :)
    Лак очень своеобразный и интересный :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! У меня нет ничего похожего на него :)

      Удалить
  10. It has a very particular look, but I like it! :-) Welcome back, Happy New Year and all the best to you!!! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Happy new year :-D

    This is really nice. I have it but still not tried it lol! ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Welcome back Irina!!
    This polish is quite peculiar...I'm not sure I would like it on me, but it looks just like nice snow on your nails!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...