03.02.2016

China Glaze - Aluminate

China Glaze Aluminate is a silver metallic nail polish with bar glitter and round particles that create a kinda textured look. This nail polish was a part of the Crinkled Chrome Collection.
Application and drying time were good.
On my nails you can see 2 coats.
I think Aluminate looks very unusual and I love the way it looks in the sunlight :). And what do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

30 комментариев:

  1. It is very pretty but the texture does not convince me too much :P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I quite like it, it is very eye catching effect Irina :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Очень необычный лак :) Красивая фольга :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This looks interesting. I must admit to being tempted by these before. :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I like it a lot :) I've got its teal twin and it's also great ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. It looks futuristic and like a thick foil, I like it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It really looks like pieces of metal, quite fascinating!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Цікавий ефект) У мене таких лаків немає

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. You're right, it's very unusual. But maybe not my cup of tea ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. it looks unusual, but i'm not sure that i like it :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. OMG I love this - the strangest nail polish in my collection :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. It's definitely very unique and interesting! I like the texture it has to it! I don't know if I would wear it as a full mani personally... Maybe just as an accent nail :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. It is very interesting and original, it does look like a crinkled alluminium..! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...