27.03.2016

Flormar - Highlighted Me

Flormar Full Color Highlighted Me (FC20) is a yellow creme nail polish.
The color is pretty, but as with the most of yellow nail polishes application required some effort. I tried to apply this nail polish with minimum brush strokes and I liked the result :). Drying time was regular.
On my nails you can see 2 thick coats without top coat.
Happy Easter to those who celebrate today! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

34 комментария:

  1. I'd like some of the shades from this collection but haven't found it in Poland. Yours is such a bright sunny yellow.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Aneta! We don't have a big range of nail polishes in my town, but luckily this collection we got :)

      Удалить
  2. perfect shade for spring. and easter of course ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Какой яркий красавчик :) очень интересная коллекция, хотела бы приобрести этих ярких лачков :3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh wow, what a beautiful and bright cold-toned yellow!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I've never seen this Flormar line of polishes.
    I like this shade of yellow. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. You can tell that it's a creamy polish just from the photos. It screams summer!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I usually don't like yellow, but this one is a very nice hue.
    I've never seen any Flormar in such a bottle! They didn't have this series the last time I entered a shop :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Ilaria! :) I guess it is a new collection :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...