18.03.2016

Swatch Sticks From Lady Queen

Hi girls! :)
Today I have for you a review of nail polish swatch sticks from Lady Queen.
I picked clear swatch sticks, but in the shop there are also available white-ivory colored ones.
There are 50 plastic sticks in the pack and a metal mounting screw that keeps them together.


The swatch sticks can be used for swatching and nail art. And also they make nail polish comparisons a lot easier.
You can write nail polish names with a marker or print the names and stick them on the swatch sticks :).


I think the swatch sticks is a great way for organizing nail polishes :).



You can buy swatch sticks here for 3,87 $.
Don't forget to use code LMLC15 to get 15 % off your order.

http://www.ladyqueen.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

30 комментариев:

  1. I have them also and they are very useful :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Great review! I've been thinking about getting some swatch sticks... Right now I only have nail art wheels

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. oh, I think I'm gonna try it next time ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It's a great way to organize your shades, but I use chains for mine - or used to, today I have way too many, so they are in drawers LOL

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. They're very useful, I love to organize my swatches this way! And you're right, comparisons are easier with sticks|

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I don't use swatch sticks but I understand why some girls do :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. On wow. I don't owe any swatch sticks. You got so many shades of blue <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Blue is my favourite color and that are not all the blues that I own ;D

      Удалить
  8. I had those stick too, the only thing I need is a little bit of time to swatch all my nail polishes ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. i just can't imagine my life as polish addict without these sticks, i have tons of them, well maybe little too much, but they make my life so much easier ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...