08.04.2016

Born Pretty Stamping Plate BPL-025 Review

Hi everyone! :)
Today I will show you two manicures that I made using stamping plate BPL-025 from Born Pretty Store.


Stamping plate arrived in a very cute envelope :). Also the plate is protected with a blue film that you have to remove before using stamping plate for the first time.
The size of stamping plate is 12.5 x 6.5 cm.
The stamping plate is good engraved and the designs transfer well on the nails.
On the picture below you can see images that this stamping plate contains.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/animal-theme-nail-stamp-template-image-plate-born-pretty-l025-65cm-p-20795.html

The base for my first manicure is Nogotok Gel Gloss #001. I stamped with Ya Qin An black stamping polish and sealed my manicure with a layer of top coat.


For the second manicure I used Kiko #505 (Rosa Caprifoglio Perlato) and Ya Qin An black stamping polish + a layer of top coat.
Have a good weekend! :)


You can buy the stamping plate here.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off from your order on the Born Pretty Store.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

38 комментариев:

  1. This is such a cute plate! I love the mani you did with the cat print :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. So lovely and so cute stamp plate!!! Kiko is amazing!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This plate is awesome and super cute!!!! I definitely love both of your manis, the first one has a very catchy cartoon-style!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi dear Irina! Both manicures are so lovely! Smuack!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This is super cute stamping plate. :) I love your nail art! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. The stamping plate and both manicures are very cute! My favourite is the manicure with cats, I also love that pink base nail polish :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I have this plate too, I love it! I must use it more really. I absolutely love your cat manicure, it looks perfect with the Kiko pink which I now really want, haha :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Kiko needs a thick layer of top coat or better even two ;)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...