26.04.2016

China Glaze - Sexagon

Today I want to show you an oldie, but definitely a goodie :).
China Glaze Sexagon is a beautiful silver holographic nail polish. Sexagon was a part of the Kaleidoscope Collection that was released in 2007 (if I'm not mistaken).
Application was ok. Drying time was quick.
For my manicure I used 3 coats without top coat.
Do you have any China Glaze Kaleidoscope nail polishes in your collection? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

28 комментариев:

  1. Wow! That is beautiful!
    I don't own any polishes from that collection :/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ответы
    1. One of my first holos was Kaleidoscope Him Out, also from this collection :)

      Удалить
  3. Ответы
    1. I know which one you mean ;). Except Sexagon I have a blue one and a dark grey :)

      Удалить
    2. ooo, dark grey must be gorgeous!

      Удалить
  4. Beautiful holo! I don't have any from this collection... It was way before I got into polish haha

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Nice one! I have two from this collection. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I've got two from the Kaleidoscope collection, not this one though.
    Sexagon looks so good on your skintone and this nail length!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I don't have any nail polish from the Kaleidoscope collection.. :-( This one is simply gorgeous! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Tanja! I hope you'll find nail polishes from this collection ;)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...