18.04.2016

Kiko #505 (Rosa Caprifoglio Perlato)

Kiko #505 (Rosa Caprifoglio Perlato) is a pink creme nail polish with holographic glitter. This is another nail polish that I used as a base for my stamping manicure that I showed you recently.
Application and drying time were good. Kiko #505 dries to a gritty finish, so a layer of top coat is needed (better even 2 layers :D).
For my swatches I used 2 coats + top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

24 комментария:

  1. A super nice shade, but I wish the holographic glitters were more visible...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I like it a lot :) and I also have it in my collection ;) but yeah, it definitely needs top coat!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Slightly too pale for me, but the holo in it makes it interesting :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. The sparkles takes some of the very girly out of this pink, I like that!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. That pink is the cutest!! If I would ran into this polish I would definatly buy it <3

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...