07.05.2016

Ya Qin An Stamping Polish Review

Lately for my stamping manicures I am using Ya Qin An stamping nail polish that I got from Born Pretty Store.
I picked a black stamping polish, but there are also other colors available in the shop.
The bottle is big and contains 15 ml. Ya Qin An black stamping nail polish is good pigmented and it really does its job! :)
I had already showed you some manicures using this polish here and there will be more to come :).
For today's manicure I used Kiko #359 (Pesca Chiaro) and stamped with Ya Qin An stamping polish and stamping plate BPL-025. I finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.



You can buy the stamping polish here.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off from your order on the Born Pretty Store.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

24 комментария:

  1. Nice stamping! My konad black stamping polish is starting to run out so I might try this one :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It seems to stamp very well - and I love your cute mani!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Really stamps well. Glad they improved their stamping polishes :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It looks great, I like how solid and crisp the black is :) Also your manicure is so freakin' adorable!! I love the little birds with the Kiko shade :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...