29.06.2016

Essie - On A Silver Platter

Essie On A Silver Platter is a blue holographic hex glitter in the sheer gold shimmery base. It is super sparkly and I just love the blue holo glitter! <3
On A Silver Platter is a part of the Encrusted Treasures Collection.
Application was ok. Drying time was fast.
I used 3 coats without top coat for the photos below. After swatching I applied a top coat :).
Thanks for looking! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

22 комментария:

  1. I've got it but I have never used it :p it is still waiting for its turn ;) but this polish is definitely unique and one of a kind

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Цікавинка) Не дуже люблю такі текстури, але цікаво подивитись

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...