27.06.2016

Masura - Сегодня Вечером Я Свободна (I'm Free Tonight)

I try to avoid buying Russian products due to political reasons, but I couldn't resist and bought few nail polishes from Russian brand called Masura and to be honest I liked them.

Masura Сегодня Вечером Я Свободна (I'm Free Tonight) is a beautiful cobalt blue jelly nail polish with holographic shimmer. It is a part of the Golden Collection.
Application and drying time were good.
On my nails you can see 2 thick coats without top coat. This nail polish is very glossy on its own.
Hope you have a good Monday! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

20 комментариев:

  1. Wow. It looks amazing! These Masuras seem great!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. OMG - I definitely neeeed it - wow, it's so beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. У них это просто хитовый лак :)
    Тоже есть такой в коллекции :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Я еще прикупила бежевый, тоже видела его у тебя :)

      Удалить
  4. I love cobalt blue! I have quite a few cobalt blue polishes but I need a holo one!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...